Friday, May 17, 2013

A Letter to My Son

Dear Baby B,

I know that during this pregnancy we have not always been the best of friends.  I apologize for some of the not so nice things I have said to you and about you, and maybe also some of the poking and pushing.  You have been a very big, active boy and you love to keep your knees and feet in my ribs.  I just want you to know that your Daddy and I are getting very excited to meet you!  I cannot wait to see what you will look like and see the size of those feet!  It feels like they're giant!  And even though your Dad could have been a little more supportive and better at back scratches, I know that he is going to be an amazing Dad and love you more than anything.  He's already talking about getting up with you in the middle of the night and changing your diapers...what a great Dad!  I cannot wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your chubby little cheeks.  However, I am going to try to enjoy these last few weeks that we have together.  Enjoy the peace and quiet and being able to keep you safe and protected in my belly.  You have a lot of people that are very excited to meet you...whenever you decide it is time.

We all love you very much,

Mommy


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I cried. What's new. I can't wait to meet you, Baby B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was almost sappier, but even thinking of things to write was making me cry. I blame pregnancy hormones :)

    ReplyDelete