Thursday, May 16, 2013

38th Week Check-Up

We met with our midwife today.  Hopefully, for the last time!  Everything looked "perfect".  His head is still engaged and VERY, VERY low!  His heartbeat was 125 bpm.  My belly measured 34 cm, up one cm from two weeks ago.  Everything is all set, we just have to patiently wait for labor to begin, or maybe wait not so patiently.

This week, on Tuesday, I participated in Vår Ruset.  It is a 5 km run/jog/walk for women.  Or in my case a very slow walk!  Thank you to Beth Hales for walking with me!  It took me 1:18:00 to finish the walk.  Although, I might have done it faster if I didn't have to pee so badly!  Around the 3 km mark I had to go, around 4 km I was getting pretty desperate so at the end I had to make a detour to go to the bathroom and then I finished.  I still think it's a respectable time for being 37 weeks pregnant!  I was hoping it would induce labor, but it did not...I am still pregnant!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment