Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just Keepin' It Real

I figured why not just show you some candid photos of our apartment.  It is very "lived in", but I'm sure anyone with three kids can understand!  It is clean on Saturdays when we do all of our cleaning, but then slowly goes down hill during the week.  So, here it is.


Emily's side of their bedroom.  She didn't know what to wear this morning hence the pile of clothes on the floor.


Tyler's side of the bedroom and their shared desk and bookshelf.


The kitchen as seen from Emily and Tyler's room.  The door connects to their bedroom.


No, we didn't do dishes last night.


Thanks for the Dunkin' Donuts coffee Mom!!


View of the bathroom from the door.


Putting our bathroom shower situation into perspective!


The tornado/living/dining room area.  I think I'm supposed to be folding that laundry that Hannes washed on Sunday...whoops!




I know that we're all friends and no one will be judging me from these photos!  There are no pictures of our bedroom because Henry is in there sleeping.  However, if you've seen any of my selfie photos from my pregnancy then you know what it looks like!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we clean constantly and it's always a mess the next day, I can't even imagine having two more kids thrown in the mix. You do so well with the space you have and I'm so excited for you to move to a bigger place!
    Also, I get to see you in a matter of weeks and for that I am ECSTATIC! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete