Sunday, March 3, 2013

Third Trimester!!!

I have finally hit the last major milestone in my pregnancy, my third trimester!  Yay!!  Baby Bäckström is definitely growing big and strong...his kicking and punching is starting to get a little painful.  Luckily, he likes to sleep a lot, just like his mama!  We have started to prepare for his arrival, mostly by buying lots of little clothes, I just cannot help myself!  All things baby are just so small and adorable.

Here is our latest purchase:

Although, he might be waiting for a while.  Hannes still cannot grow a proper mustache.

We also just purchased a crib, but mostly because Ellie will be using it when she comes to visit in a few weeks!  We are so excited to finally have our first visitors!  Our place is a little cozy, but anyone is always welcome.  There are just a few other major things we need before he arrives: a dresser (for all of those little clothes), a car seat and a stroller.  


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't get over that onesie... can't wait to see him in it!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a matching onesie for Hannes...there's still hope!

    ReplyDelete