Saturday, March 9, 2013

Still Hanging On...

My belly button is still hanging on.  It wants to pop out, but hasn’t yet.


I have a feeling in the next few weeks my innie will be an outie!  Baby Bäckström is also getting big and strong, and harder to fool!  Even if I lie down at 8:30 he knows that I’m not really trying to sleep and always wants to party from 9:30 until 11:30.  Which has made me extremely exhausted all the time!  On the weekends I rarely leave the house, or even my bed.  It feels so nice to be able to lie around and nap.  Especially since in the last few weeks sitting has begun to give me bad back pain.  I am really starting to count down the weeks until June, I think I can breathe easier when I get to single digits in a few weeks.  Although, I really can’t complain.  I have not had any major symptoms or pains or problems with this pregnancy.  Baby B is a little hyperactive at times, but I am trying to look at that as a positive thing, and hopefully it is not a sign of what he will be like as a newborn or toddler!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment