Sunday, February 12, 2012

Current Obsessions...

1. Babies and tiny baby clothes!  I have become überobsessed making baby onesies lately.  Which is a little ironic because I bought the things to make these onesies months ago and procrastinated and then in one day I made 10!!


2. Beans...I don't know if Hannes is happy about this latest obsession, but I just can't get enough.  Lately, we've had bean burritos, bean enchiladas, bean chili, the other day I just ate beans for lunch.  After watching Forks Over Knives I've been replacing most of the meat I eat with beans.

3. Smulpaj, I love smulpaj, especially Hannes' sister's and I have been trying for years to recreate it.  It never comes out right, it's always a little too buttery and brown and just not right, but last night I did it!  I think I cracked the smulpaj code and I have a feeling I'm going to be making these often!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment