Monday, February 6, 2012

Application Update

Today I woke up to an email from the Swedish Migration Board saying that I needed to call and schedule an appointment at a consulate!  Hannes also received an email from them saying that if we can prove we've lived together for two years then our application will automatically be approved!  Unfortunately, we cannot prove that because even though Hannes has been living here for a LONG time, because of his scholarship at Lindenwood he had to live on campus and had an address there until last May.  I don't know what happens now, I'm still waiting to hear back from the consulate so I can schedule an appointment.  I'm also not sure what documents we could possibly have to prove that we've been living together.  At least this process is much easier than it would have been if we tried to get him a residency visa here.

Fingers crossed!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment