Thursday, January 12, 2012

Svensk Fashion (and Design)

So, I have started preparing for the upcoming move.  By that, I mean that I have glanced at the residency application requirements.  Thought about gathering my documents and getting everything ready.  Dreaded nearly emptying my bank account to pay for the application.  I have, however, been spending hours looking at fashion and design blogs in Sweden.  This is the important part right?  Trying to figure out what clothes to bring and what I can wear and not look like an American wandering the streets of Gothenburg on vacation.  Hannes and I have also been spending our fair share of Saturdays looking at apartments for rent or houses for sale, knowing they will not still be around when we need them, but what else do we have to do?!  This has made me want to think about furniture and design, we have never really decorated anything together or picked out furniture.  So, I was elated when I found this little blog:

http://emmas.blogg.se/

Bonus - she writes in English!  I've spent many hours looking at gorgeously decorated Swedish rooms!  I think I just might get this part figured out.  Now I just need to worry about the embassy...maybe another day!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment