Monday, April 22, 2013

34 Weeks!



Hiccup, hiccup, hiccup...that is pretty much all that Baby B likes to do right now.  He enjoys hiccuping the most during meals, at bed time and after I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  He also, usually, finds several other times during the day to hiccup too.  It wasn't so bad when he was smaller, but now he's so big and heavy that I can feel the hiccups, big time!  It's almost as bad as having the hiccups yourself.  He also, very recently, began to like surprise kicks to the ribs.  It feels more like a roll and then a swift kick in the ribs.  Lots of fun!  For the most part, I am still able to get around pretty well.  I hope it continues for the next three weeks.  That's how long I'm planning on working.  Then I'll have about two weeks to rest and prepare for the baby arrives.  That is if he decides to come on time.  Secretly, or not so secretly, I am hoping he comes early...any time after week 37 is great!  But somehow I think that he will come on June 3rd.  Not a day early and not a day later.  I guess we just have to wait and see....  My belly button is still hanging in there...barely.  I really don't want it to pop out, but I feel like it's inevitable.  It's just a matter of time.  Hannes thinks it's fun and really wants to touch it, but I have this weird thing about belly buttons and it makes me very angry if anyone touches it!

In other news, Hannes started in the opening game of the season for his new team, Tenhult.  We all drove to Gothenburg to watch his game and met up with his parents and his Aunt.  It was a beautiful day, warm with lots of sunshine.  It felt nice to be outside which made it a little more okay when they lost 3-0.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment