Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Little Midweek Pick-Me-Up

Henry has been working on this crawling thing for a while.  He figured out how to move around the carpet, but he never knew what to do with his arms.  He would move his legs…his arms would stay still…and he'd face plant into the floor.  Today he, finally, figured out the arms!


It's so exciting to see these milestones!  I also need to start being more careful about what is left out on the floor.



Henry also loves doing this adorable thing:



He peeks out of his crib bumper so he can see us or stare at himself in the mirror.  It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!



I also started knitting a new blanket.  It's absolutely gorgeous!  Thanks Mom for sending some of the yarn!  I really wish I lived in a country where things were more accessible.  Why can't we have a J.Crew or a Hobby Lobby or even a Starbucks!?!?  I can't wait to finish it!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment