Monday, April 15, 2013

33 Weeks!


Still 7 weeks left!  I am definitely feeling more uncomfortable and having a very difficult time sleeping. Between the hiccups and baby kicks and the peeing, there isn't much time left for sleeping!  Baby B is definitely getting stronger.  Yesterday, while reading an email from Caity - thanks Caity! - Baby B kicked me so hard I cried.  I swear his foot almost broke through my skin!  It was not too fun.  My belly is now so big and low that when I sit it has to fit in between my legs.  It's not very ladylike.  I have decided that I am only going to work 4 more full weeks.  Then I will work on Monday and Tuesday of the next week, I have a very light schedule on those two days.  Then I will be home the last 3 weeks before the baby comes, but secretly I am hoping it doesn't take that long!  Any time after week 37 is fine with me!

We have decided on a stroller and we also just ordered a baby swing from amazon uk.  Thanks for all of the help Facebook friends!  We decided just to get a swing and not a bouncy seat.  I figure it will be more helpful and with a limited amount of space we want multi-use items.  I think this weekend we will start washing baby clothes and getting some things together.  It's about time I start my nesting phase!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment