Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hittin' the Spot

I was finally able to satisfy my soft, yeasty, hot roll craving!  I found these great frozen rolls that heat up in five minutes in the oven...so much better than the hour and a half I spent on the batch last weekend!

Hannes and I watched this documentary, Forks Over Knives, on my snow day a few weeks ago.  We got really freaked out and have pretty much given up meat and dairy products.  We still eat cheese, sometimes, but we have successfully replaced most of our meat with beans!  Which is good for our health, but maybe not our gastrointestinal tracts....or mostly mine (sorry baby!).

I've also found a new blog that I love to waste spend time reading.
http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com

If I keep finding blogs to read, pretty soon I won't have time for anything else!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment