Saturday, January 28, 2012

So Close...

A lot of very exciting things happened today.  I almost made homemade rolls.  I had this weird craving for soft, yeasty, hot rolls.  Hannes and I whipped up some crusty, yeasty, hot rolls.  Two of three ain't bad....right?  I'm still craving some soft rolls though.  Maybe tomorrow.

I also filed my application with the Swedish Migration Board for our residency permit!  Now we just have to wait about four months to find out!!  I hope it gets approved because that application was overwhelming!  I don't know how to write 5,000 characters about my relationship or how we keep in touch or how my kids have lived so far in their lives.  What does maintenance mean?  Or upkeep?  I don't think I ever got anywhere near the 5,000 word mark, but we'll see what happens.  This application may mean a trip to DC is in our future too.  I need to give a special thanks to Hannes for paying for the application because US Bank is stupid and put a hold on my credit because I'm trying to flee the country (which I didn't find out about until I tried to pay for pizza later...annoying!).


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment