Monday, February 6, 2012

Current Obsessions

I have a few new things I am currently obsessed with:

1. Halls Lemon and Honey Cough Drops, but hopefully not for too long.  I just want to feel better.  Being sick stinks!

2. Baking, I don't know what it is lately, but all I want to do is bake.  Last weekend I made delicious snickerdoodles.  They were so warm and cinnamony.  I want to make homemade flour tortillas this weekend.  I like all of the measuring and mixing and flour.  I feel so accomplished when I'm finished!

3. Crocheting, I am feeling very Suzy Homemaker looking at this list!  I recently just finished making a slouchy hat, you're welcome Caitlin!  It might be the first pattern that I've followed where what I made actually ended up looking like what I was trying to make!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat! Especially now with this snowy weather :)

    Also... cookies sound delicious... why aren't you sharing??
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete