Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nervous...

So...on Tuesday I have my interview at the Swedish Consulate.  I keep having flashbacks to the early 90's movie Green Card with Andie MacDowell and  Gérard Depardieu.  They had to interview with immigration officers to prove they were a couple and were in love.  They asked some ridiculous questions and I'm not sure I'd know the answers!  It's kind of freaking me out.  Last night Hannes explained to me how he got all of the scars on his body...just in case they ask.  He did a lot of DUMB things, like riding his bike with his eyes closed.  Who does that?!  This afternoon while making chili I was trying to remember the story of how he became a Liverpool fan and what soccer teams his Dad and brother like.  I'm starting to feel the pressure!  Hopefully, everything goes well and I have some good news to report soon.  Fingers crossed!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. They do that in the Sandra Bullock movie, The Proposal, too!
    Luckily your relationship is legitimate so you'll be totally fine! Good luck though, I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete