Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We passed...I think!

Yesterday was our last interview with the consulate.  Originally, I thought I'd only have the one, but then I got a phone call...the dreaded phone call.  I had to have a second interview; well, not me exactly but the kids.  Even worse!  Tyler is known to say things out loud that should never be said out loud.  I would tell you, but really they shouldn't even be typed.  So you can understand why I was nervous.  Luckily, they were asked pretty simple questions.  For example, what's your name and how old are you?  What's your best friend's name?  Do you go to school and what's the name of your school?  They did throw in a real doozie...what are the names' of your grandparents?!  They got a 50% on that question!  Who knows their grandparents real names?  Papa?  Grandma?  I don't blame them, that question was a little unfair.  Now we just have to wait....that's the hard part!

Oh, and I found something else to waste some more of your time!  I'm like a magnet for blogs!
http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment