Sunday, August 11, 2013

We have some exciting news!

Henry rolled over for the first time!  It was only stomach to back and it may be because his head is so giant and heavy, but still!  He actually did it twice.  I don't think I'm ready to have a mobile baby yet; so, I am hoping this progress goes slowly.

He also laughed for the first time today!  Hannes and I have been trying to do things that we think are funny.  Like tickle his chins or his toes or make funny faces.  Today, Hannes blew raspberries on his belly and he actually laughed...several times in a row!  We have tried the raspberries before and he just laid there, but not today.

This is such exciting news for us!  Our baby is turning into a baby!  I can't wait until he gets even more fun :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. For two split seconds after I had just read the headline I thought "She's pregnant!!" :) HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete