Thursday, May 2, 2013

36 Week Check Up

We met with our midwife today, Hanna.  I absolutely love her.  She is definitely one of those people that you instantly feel connected to and like you can tell her anything without being judged.  This is definitely a welcome quality when you're expecting, especially when you're expecting in a foreign country and don't really speak the language.  Everything looked good!  My belly measured 33cm, his heart rate was 130 when he was resting and 140 when he was active - he really hates having his heart rate monitored! - his head is still down and engaged.  Our next appointment is May 16th, I am kind of hoping I don't make it to that appointment, but you never know!  Any time after May 14th is okay with me!  You only get a big, giant belly shot today.  I am having one of those times where you think you look better than you actually do.  I look in the mirror and my face doesn't look that big and my chin doesn't look that doubled, but then I see a picture of myself and I am like oh.my.gosh!  I look like that!  I am sure that feeling will pass, in about 8 weeks or so.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment