Sunday, March 10, 2013

Belly Shots

It was my intention to do a photo every week with a cute little sign to track Baby B's progress.  Clearly, that hasn't happened.  I am going to make more of an effort these last 12 weeks or so to do it.  I decided to go ahead and put together all of the pictures that I have.  They are in order, but not all of them have adorable signs, and I am not sure of the exact weeks of all of them either...sorry!
















Also, here are the ultrasound photos, taken at 20 weeks.






Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man! Too bad the pics are black and white, I'm sure he has a beautiful head of ginger hair just waiting to be showcased.

    You are looking SO good! Fun to see all of the pics strung together (and see how the maternity tops are fitting differently now). Can't wait to see those acrobatics in person!

    ReplyDelete